Nutrition Business Building Program
Enrollment Currently Unavailable
"How do I start my nutrition business after I graduate?"
This is one of the most frequent questions I hear from nutrition graduates over and over! You have your newly minted certification in hand and you're ready to start seeing clients, but you have no idea where to start. I feel you!
Right now you might be feeling like:
· What are the next steps that I need to take to start my business? I don’t have any idea!
· How much information do I give to my clients?
· Do I need to have a website and social media accounts?
· What are the legal things I need to do to set up my business?
· Everything feels so overwhelming!
If you’re anything like I was when I first started my nutrition business, you’re probably feeling pretty stuck right now and don’t know what steps you need to take to get things moving. You wish someone would give you step-by-step guidance on what needs to get done, so that you can start checking things off your list and finally start seeing clients.
You desire simplicity around the whole process so that you don’t give up before you’ve even started. I totally get this and wish I had these resources too!
Introducing the Nutrition Business Building Program!
Your all-in-one program to take you from feeling overwhelmed and confused (with no idea where to start) to feeling completely confident and ready to make some big steps in your new business.
Through multiple training modules, coaching videos and workbooks, I’ll be teaching you the same techniques that I used in my own nutrition business to get all of my essentials set up, clarify my business vision, start attracting clients, and start coaching clients confidently!
This program is jam-packed with hands-on training to help you kick start your nutrition business right away!
What You’ll Create
Get Your Business Name, Insurance and Other Providers Set-Up
Client On-Boarding Process
Create a Welcome Email, Set-Up Booking & Payment Services and Get Your Offerings Set-Up
Business Clarity and Vision
Understand Your Audience and Their Needs
Client Session Confidence
Create Client Health Plans and Learn How to Effectively Coach Your Clients
Get Ready-to-Use and Customizable Client Intake Forms, Client Contract, Welcome Email and Client Invoices
Create an Outline for Your First Workshop
What You’ll Get
100% Online Training Portal - Move at Your Own Pace!
Over 25 Coaching Videos
More than 30 Downloadable Workbooks, Handouts and Guides
Customizable Templates for Your Business
Real Life Examples of Client Health Plans, Handouts
Private Facebook Community Support
BONUS: Q & A Videos with Industry Experts
Hey there, I'm Stephanie! I'm a graduate of the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition and received additional culinary training from the Academy of Culinary Nutrition. After taking the better part of a year to build my own nutrition business and after learning a process for how to work with clients, I knew that I needed to share this with others who were in the same position as I once was. With a passion for community building and teaching, I became a course instructor at CSNN in 2015 and have been instructing the "Fundamentals of Business" course ever since!
I've mentored dozens of nutrition students and new grads on the start-up details of how to begin and grow their business, and can't wait to share these tools with you in this online program.
"This program has made me feel entirely supported, encouraged and capable of beginning my business as a Holistic Nutritionist. It is a great tool for new graduates or those struggling to get themselves going. It has been well worth the investment for me and I have no doubt that it would be for you as well." - Madison A., Registered Holistic Nutritionist
- Intention Setting - Understand your "big why" and what is driving you in starting your own business and learn how to identify and use your own unique skills to boost your business
- Mastering Your Mindset - Learn how to identify and overcome any mindset obstacles or self-sabotaging behaviour that may surface during your business start-up phase
- Building Your Community - Explore what type of audience you want to work with and get clear on who you want to be helping
- Client Attraction - Learn how to attract your ideal audience and the steps for bringing in consistent clients
- Business Set-Up - Learn how to set up all of your business essentials
- Business Name Registration - Learn how to choose your business name and legally register it
- Home-Based Business License - Understand if you need a home-based business licence in order to run your business
- Insurance - Learn how to obtain liability insurance so that you're covered in case of emergency
- Website Domain - Learn the basics of how to set up your website domain address
- Email - Get clear on how to create a professional email
- Newsletter Provider - Understand why you need a newsletter provider and learn the basics of how to set one up
- Where to Work - Learn about different options for locations to run your business (including low cost and free options!)
- Client Intake Forms - Learn which intake forms to use with your clients and what additional Q's you'll want to add into your forms
- Client Contract - Learn why implementing a contract is the #1 thing you should do in your business and learn how to create one
- Welcome Email - Learn how to on-board a client with a welcome email
- Invoicing & Expenses - Create a process for charging your clients and keeping track of your expenses
- Building Your Offerings - Learn how to create your client programs & packages and the basic outline for creating your pricing
- Client Health Plans - Learn how to create a client health plan and see examples of real client health plans
- Coaching Your Client - Learn techniques for coaching your clients with confidence, including what questions to ask and how to keep your clients motivated so they see results
- Handouts - Understand how to create a useful handout for your clients with examples of real client handouts
- Meal Planning - Learn about different options for creating your client's meal plans with ease
- Marketing Basics - Learn what needs to be included on your website, a step-by-step guide in setting up your first newsletter email, and tips on setting up your social media
- Other Profitable Opportunities - Discover other ways to create profit in your business and bring in more clientele
- Business Resources - Learn how to grow your business with other resources, training programs and book recommendations
- BONUS: Q & A Videos with Industry Experts - Healthful Pursuit & Nutrition In The Kitch
BONUS: MODULE 7
- Building a Client Health Plan - Learn, step-by-step, how to break down a client health plan so that your clients will implement your recommendations
BONUS: MODULE 8
- Workshops 101 - Learn how to bring profit into your business by delivering a workshop. Learn how to choose a workshop topic, set up your speaking points, create a handout and deliver your workshop offering
"This program is a must have learning experience with so much information covered throughout the program. All of my questions about my business have been answered as well. For someone just starting out, I was lost before the program and now I'm completely on track and booking clients with ease." - Flo F., Holistic Nutritionist